auto-layout, graph drawing, user interface design, front-end development
Keywords: auto-layout, graph drawing, user interface design, front-end development
Duration: 3-9 months
DetACT gives customers the ability to analyze real-time web & mobile events from HTTP traffic. Our analysts define rules that operate on these events and traffic. These rules are made and displayed using the DetACT Rule Editor, by connecting together multiple blocks that contain data or processing logic. During this internship you will research and implement clever and user-friendly ways to display and interact with the DetACT Rule Editor.
- Design a user-friendly interface to edit blocks,
- Research ways to layout blocks intuitively,
- Implement rendering method to draw connections between blocks.
- Have an interest in user interface design,
- Be able to deal with complex technical challenges,
- Be assertive,
- Able to work individually,
- Consult a team of experts who are at your disposal,
- Have some experience in front end development and interface design.
Please share your CV and motivation with us (vacature[at]fox-it.com). In case of questions please send us an email (vacature[at]fox-it.com).