HTTP, (page)flow, state-changes
Keywords: HTTP, (page)flow, state-changes
Duration: 3-9 months
DetACT gives customers ability to analyze real-time web & mobile events from HTTP traffic. This traffic contains of common and uncommon (page)flows. Knowing these flows is valuable for understanding the traffic better and can help analysts to highlight anomalous flows. Additionally, it is valuable to detect which data objects can change to which states over certain flows. This internship will be about finding and researching clever ways to detect (page)flows.
- Design creative ways to analyze millions of HTTP requests,
- Detect interesting (page)flows in this data,
- Research which information should be given in what form, to help the analysis team best,
- The project can be tailored to fit your expertise and interests.
- Have a broad interest in digital forensics,
- Be able to deal with complex technical challenges,
- Be assertive,
- Able to work individually,
- Consult a team of experts who are at your disposal,
- Have some experience in programming (preferably python).
Please share your CV and motivation with us (vacature[at]fox-it.com). In case of questions please send us an email (vacature[at]fox-it.com).