analyze more effectively, profiling, piecing together different kinds of da
Keywords: analyze more effectively, profiling, piecing together different kinds of data
Duration: 3-9 months
DetACT gives customers ability to analyze real-time web & mobile events from HTTP traffic. Our analysts need to be able to find and understand data of specific (fraud) cases quickly and communicate the complex data to the decision-makers. They will do activities like “follow the money”, profiling of actors, or collect different pieces of investigation data into a cohesive structure. This internship will be about finding and researching clever ways to help do analysis cases more effectively.
- Design creative ways to analyze millions of events,
- Prototype tools which support the analysis workflow most effectively,
- The project can be tailored to fit your expertise and interests.
- Have a broad interest in digital forensics,
- Be able to deal with complex technical challenges,
- Be assertive,
- Able to work individually,
- Consult a team of experts who are at your disposal,
- Have some experience in programming (preferably python).
Please share your CV and motivation with us (vacature[at]fox-it.com). In case of questions please send us an email (vacature[at]fox-it.com).