Do you want to be the technical bridgehead between analysts, engineers and the business in our DetACT business unit?
DetACT is Fox-IT’s unique web and mobile event analytics product. It’s used by dozens of European banks to get visibility, harden infosec and stop fraud. We are looking for a solution architect to play a key role in the DetACT team. In this team, headquartered in Delft in the Netherlands, you will be the technical bridgehead between analysts, engineers and business. You will define/refine the technical long term product vision, create the architectural roadmap based on the product roadmap, formulate and guard the design principles, keep track of innovations in relation to DetACT and how these can be applied. You will work closely with the product manager, business director, sales, analysts & engineering teams in order to achieve your goals.
You are an enthusiast: you love to present and explain what you do. You do that externally when meeting customers, but also for the DetACT team to explain the architectural solution to support the product roadmap and to make sure we are offering the right solutions in the right way to help our customers. Of course you are not alone and work with the best team containing UX/UI designer, Product Manager, Data visualisation expert, technical experts and developers.
You are able to translate the roadmap and functional requirements into a technical solution architecture and are able to understand the problems encountered by our customers and translate those into simple, cost effective solutions. You have in-depth understanding of solution architecture and have sufficient understanding of hardware and networking to create a targeted solution into the most optimal solution. You have strong analytical skills, you work well in a team and you are a self-starter who takes initiative and doesn’t sit back and wait for others to come to you.
What you really do:
- Detail the solution architectural roadmap based on the product roadmap, and work on a long term vision of the product with regards to design principles and constraints.
- Play an overseeing role in product development; giving special attention to user experience and integration with third party products.
- Take responsibility for reviewing the technical product stands with regards to market developments, competition, and technical innovations.
- Assist the development team in finding the right solutions without over engineering.
- Work on Fox-IT’s global reputation by performing presentations, supporting sales with subject-matter expertise.
The ideal candidate:
- You have the ability to align technology with business goals, and create technical solutions to support those.
- You are not afraid to work with database tables containing at least 20 million records.
- You know the agile/scrum manifesto.
- You see characterizations like nerd and geek not as an insult but as a compliment.
- You have great communication skills.
- You love to work in a fast, dynamic environment to achieve individual, team and business goals.
- You are excellent in English, both in writing and verbally.
- Experience in solution architecture and enterprise software development either as an architect or as a developer.
- Experience in the security and/or e-crime are a pre.
Working at Fox-IT
Fox-IT is leading in the world of cyber security by creating innovative cyber security solutions for a more secure society. In our ambition to broaden this position we are constantly looking for great new colleagues. At Fox-IT you’ll work with the best technologies at great companies and you will contribute to developing new solutions and services for our clients.
Please share your profile and motivation with us (vacatures[at]fox-it.com). In case of questions please call Laura Voorsluijs at 00316 186 53 817.
Please note that you will not receive an automatic delivery confirmation, for security reasons. We will contact you within 8 working days;
Would you like to find out what it’s like to work for Fox-IT? Read our Manifesto!
An extended screening is a part of our selection procedure.
Would you like to share an open application? Please send your motivation and resume to (vacature[at]fox-it.com).