Do you want to support and strengthen the daily operations of one of the world’s fastest growing global threat intelligence teams and do you have what it takes to be a highly effective member of our operations, support and engagement team?
About TI (Threat Intelligence)
Already since the creation of Fox-IT in 1999 investigating the threat landscape and its relevant actors has been a strong focus for us. Understanding their motivation, identifying their targets and way of working has always been the key differentiator in our work, long before threat intelligence became a buzzword.
TI is one of the leading providers of global cyber intelligence services in the world. Our multinational team is continuously trawling the darkest corners of the internet, analysing malware, researching cybercriminal infrastructures and tracking actors.
In this role you will be a part of the Business Support Team which is responsible for monitoring and executing a variety of operational and administrational tasks around our TI service components, including engagement with our customer base around all aspects of product support and operational processes. In your role as Business Support you will assist the TI team with daily operations and ensure that operational procedures and customer engagement runs smoothly. With your efforts, the TI analysts will be more effective at their tasks and won’t be disturbed by preventable operational issues. In this position you will:
- Ensure and monitor that regular/daily tasks get done in a timely manner. This implies e-mail responses, case-ticket handling and sound customer communications.
- Monitor the InTELL inbox, InTELL Portal and other communication channels to ensure a consistent and professional level of service.
- Perform various administrative tasks, maintain and improve some aspects of our Lab, customer databases and infrastructure.
- Communicate with both existing and potential customers and (assist with) the set up and training of new customers.
- Depending on your technical knowledge there is also room for more process automation work on the technical side in cooperation with the TI developers and analysts.
- Deliver input and assist with building reports for TI management, sales, account management and product management.
You are fascinated by IT, security and/or threat intelligence and you have a natural tendency for daily operations and engagement with customers. You like the dynamics of an international team with both on site and remote colleagues. You are efficiency-driven and you have a feeling for logical and lean processes that you would love to create, implement and ensure successful follow-up.
The ideal candidate…
- Preferably has a minimum 2 years of experience in an operational or supporting position in a company with a complex product or service.
- Has some technical background or affinity and is able to handle and report daily, possibly ad-hoc tasks and (help) improve work processes.
- Has a strong focus on order, structure and professional customer engagements.
- Is both comfortable and confident to communicate in English (both in writing and verbally) with customers and (remote) colleagues.
- Is a real caretaker and teamplayer that can handle multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously (and independently in some cases).
- Feels comfortable with excel and it’s functionalities and the processing of basic data sets.
Working at Fox-IT
Fox-IT is leading in the world of cyber security by creating innovative cyber security solutions for a more secure society. In our ambition to broaden this position we are constantly looking for great new colleagues for our office in Delft (Holland). At Fox-IT you’ll work with the best technologies at great companies and you will contribute to developing new solutions and services for our clients. Do you want to be a part of an unique organisation and join us in the mission for a more secure society?
Do you want to get the best out of yourself? We do! And when we are convinced you should be our new colleague, we will do everything to help you perform at your best while contributing to our mission: for a more secure society. What we have to offer:
- A good compensation that suits your experience and the challenge ahead.
- Pretty flexible workhours, with the possibility to start later (/earlier) or start from home.
- Beneficial pension arrangements, for later.
- 24 holidays, 8% holiday allowance.
- a lot of possibilities to extend your knowledge, for example via TechTalks, Crypto Colloquia, events and the FoxAcademy.
- Laptop and mobile phone of Fox. Or a compensation for the use of your own (max €25) and a compensation for your network at home (max €40).
- A performance bonus and profit-sharing, because we appreciate commitment to Fox.
- Daily joint lunchbreak and good coffee.
Please share your profile and motivation with us (vacatures[at]fox-it.com). In case of questions please call Laura Voorsluijs at 00316 186 53 817.
Please note that you will not receive an automatic delivery confirmation, for security reasons. We will contact you within 8 working days;
An extended screening is a part of our selection procedure.
Would you like to find out what it’s like to work for Fox-IT? Read our Manifesto!
Would you like to share an open application? Please send your motivation and resume to (vacatures[at]fox-it.com).
Help from R&S agencies is, for sure well intended, but (really) not necessary.