Are you aiming for a technical career in cyber security but you don’t want to limit yourself to one specialization?
This is your chance to work at the most reputable cyber security company in Europe and develop a broad foundation of security experience. Would you like to pursue a career in cyber security and contribute to our mission: For a more secure society?
Apply: Before Tuesday June 4th, 2019
Traineeship Selection day: Friday 14th of June, 2019 @Fox-IT’s office in Delft
Start Fox-IT Traineeship: 1 September 2019
Program will include:
- Presentation(s) of cyber experts and former/current Fox-Trainees.
- Presentation traineeship candidates (you).
- Joint lunch.
- (Technical) assignments.
- Personal interview.
Fox-IT, Fox, Foxer
We are Fox-IT, or ‘Fox’ as we like to call ourselves. We are making the society more secure with our technical and innovative solutions. We do this for companies where cyber safety is an important topic. We lead in innovations and of course we want to maintain this position. For that reason we are developing our individual skills and knowledge continuously: an investment in our reputation. Fox is founded in 1999 and since 2015 we are part of the NCC Group. Since then we are part of 2000 professionals, spread over 35 locations and 3 continents.
Foxers are very proud to work for Fox. We are open to feedback and we find it important to learn from mistakes. Agreed, we are a bit stubborn and critical (we like to ensure that everyone keeps a sharp eye). At Fox you may expect hard working and dedicated colleagues but we will definitely but our work aside for our famous Fox parties. Would you like to know more about Fox-IT? Read our Manifesto!
Are aiming for a technical career in cyber security but you don’t want to limit yourself to one specialization. You have a surplus of energy and interests, and you would like to embrace this big challenge. This opportunity will give you a steep learning curve, which requires 200% effort and dedication. Previous trainees did assignments in many different departments like Consulting, Hacking, Forensics, Crypto, Academy, Product Design/Development, in the Security Operations Center, etc. Do you like a lot of freedom? We won’t restrict you to a fixed assignment or a predefined training program. We will motivate you to partly determine this to make sure it suits your personal wishes and learning goals. Besides, we will motivate you to perform other activities like business project teams, events, perform hack challenges, provide training, etc.
In short, you match our expectations when:
- A career in IT/cyber security is your ultimate goal.
- Your study, (working) experience, hobby projects, magazine or newsletter subscription and knowledge compliments the above.
- You have a BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Cyber security, information technologies, etc.
- Software, Hacking, data/network analyses, research, forensics and/or intelligence makes your heart beat faster.
- You have no more (relevant) working experience that 0-2 years.
- You’re available to start the traineeship from September 2019.
- 18 months.
- 3 projects (6 months each).
- Work 4 days, study 1 day.
- CISSP training & certification and many more.
- Program will be tailored to your ambition.
- Start with 7 month contract, extensions with 11 months and finally we hope to offer you a permanent position in a team that suits your ambitions (for at least 2 years).
- We aim to start the Fox-IT Traineeship in September with 3 candidates (and finish the program with 3 trainees, no survival of the fittest).
- We see the Traineeship as an entry-level job (not just an internship) with a compensation that suits the challenge, freedom and investment in your development.
Curious about the experience of current and former trainees? Read the interview (Dutch) with Kim and Mattijs!
Become a Trainee
Sounds interesting? Let us know why you are the right candidate for the traineeship (deadline Tuesday June 4, 2019). If you are selected and invited for the selection day, we will make sure that you receive the necessary information about the selection day at least one week ahead. Share your resume and motivation via vacatures[at]fox-it.com, or apply via the application button.
Please note that you will not receive an automatic delivery confirmation, for security reasons. We will contact you within 8 working days after the final application date;
An extended screening is a part of the hiring procedure at Fox-IT.
Help from R&S agencies is, for sure well intentioned, but (really) not necessary.
Keywords: Traineeship, Starting postion, Startersfunctie, cyber security, cybersecurity, opleidingsprogramma, CISSP, etc.