Finding and researching clever ways to extract valuable user data from response bodies.
Duration: 3-9 months
DetACT gives customers ability to analyze real-time web & mobile events from HTTP traffic. In HTTP response bodies we can find a lot of valuable user data (e.g. address book, transaction lists).
Finding where this information is hidden is a big challenge. JSON, XML and specifically HTML response bodies can be difficult to analyze because of the unstructured nature. Additionally the amount (millions of HTTP-request an hour) pose performance challenges.
This internship will be about finding and researching clever ways to extract valuable user data from response bodies with the least amount of analysis effort.
- Design creative ways to analyze millions of HTTP response bodies,
- Define valuable user information and detect this within the data,
- Research which information should be given in what form, to help the analysis team best,
- The project can be tailored to fit your expertise and interests.
- Have a broad interest in digital forensics,
- Be able to deal with complex technical challenges,
- Be assertive,
- Able to work individually,
- Consult a team of experts who are at your disposal,
- Have some experience in programming (preferably python).
Please share your CV and motivation with us (vacature[at]fox-it.com). In case of questions please send us an email (email@example.com).