All our open courses are delivered in Dutch. For an in company english course, contact Academy
Many organisations monitor their network traffic. But what happens when there is an indication of malicous traffic? Is it malware, phishing or a false positive? To find out the network traffic has to be researched and analysed.
This training is meant for people trying to obtain practical skills in network analysis
- Network traffic according to the OSI model
- Difference between network monitoring and network analysis
- Characteristics of different types of malicious network traffic
- The possibilities and limitations of analysis tools
- Performing network analysis using WireShark
- Analysis Reporting
After this training
You have a firm understanding of what malicious network traffic looks like and you are able to prove what happened by doing analysis
For who is this training
This training is meant for starting SOC employees or IT managers looking to get more practical knowledge.
Required prior knowledge
Basic computer network knowledge