What are the most important current cyber crime threats? Which of these may be a threat to your organization?
The Cyber Crisis Managment course provides you with a deeper understanding of the crisis response process and explains cyber jargon. You and your crisis team will be better equipped to deal with a crisis.
• The basic principles of forensics
• Forensic readiness
• The kill chain and threats
• The incident response process
• Various strategies
After completing the Cyber Crisis Management training course:
- You will know the basic principles of forensic investigation
- You will know the meaning of the most important cyber crime terminology
- You will know what the kill chain is and how it is structured
- You will know the various and latest kinds of cyber crime
- You will know which hostile actors there are and their motives
- You will know how these threats affect your organisation
- You will be able to prepare your organisation for a crisis in the best possible way
- You will know how to set priorities during a crisis
Who is the Cyber Crisis Management training course for?
This course is aimed at professionals who need to take action during a crisis at management level. For example, if you are a manager or work for the IT department in your organisation.
We recommend that you attend this training course with 1 or 2 colleagues. This will allow you to take a critical look at your organisation’s crisis plan together. You will benefit the most from this training course.
Prior knowledge required
There is no specific prior knowledge required for this course.