This training course has been newly developed by Fox-IT’s Red and Blue Team experts.
If you are an IT professional without a cyber security background, this course will teach you how attackers work and which techniques they use. You will also learn how to identify and detect risks. Completely up-to-date and complemented with real stories from our daily practice.
Topics attack & Defend training course
• Introduction to information security
• Methods and mindset of hackers
• The most commonly used attacking techniques
• Locations where attackers leave traces or may leave traces
• The cyber crime industry and its actors
After completing the attack & Defend training course
You will be faster in detecting a hacking attack and so you will be able to save your organisation a great deal of trouble.
You will also be more aware of the risks that your organisation is facing, so you may be able to prevent possible attacks.
Who is this training course for?
This training course is intended for ICT professionals, system administrators and IT managers who want to find out more about how cyber crime works in daily practice.
Prior knowledge required
• A basic knowledge of cyber security
• A basic knowledge of IT, Windows, Linux and networks
• A basic knowledge of the technology behind the internet
• Experience with the use of the command line