The sources of cyber-attacks are becoming increasingly sophisticated, with highly motivated and well-funded adversaries looking to exploit organizations’ weaknesses. Organizations today face several key challenges:
- More frequent and more sophisticated attacks are harder to defend against.
- Malware based attacks may have reduced in number, but are far from eliminated.
- Commoditization of malware and related tooling lowers barriers to entry for new adversaries.
To solve these challenges, organizations need to take a more proactive approach in defense, focusing on prediction and early detection of attacks.
InTELL is Fox-IT’s world class intelligence service, delivering advanced threat monitoring that enables your organization to assume a proactive security posture and provides a solid foundation for an advanced threat detection operation. It is focused on threat actors targeting the Financial Services, which has allowed our team to build world class intelligence in this domain.
InTELL tracks global criminal activity. The intelligence is built on actor attribution and context. Going beyond botnet & malware information, Fox-IT provides a global picture of trends, geographical activity, actors, their motivations and their evolving business models, providing all the links to campaigns, tactics, procedures and individual IOCs. Become part of an active global community with live threat tracking, peer collaboration and an extensive criminal threat database.
Threat Intelligence Experts
The InTELL team, consisting of 30+ Threat Intelligence Experts, proactively searches, investigates and tracks financially motivated threats targeting financial institutions and their clients worldwide. InTELL customers can directly access our Threat Intelligence Experts through the possibility to open RFIs.
You start using any IOCs, and we take it from there. Follow the results in real-time, collaborate with our teams, and get alerted whenever there’s relevant information. We investigate malware, botnets, actors, recover stolen data, and correlate to known actors and groups. This effectively expands your team by more than 30 experts with extensive experience and tradecraft.
- Instant – Live threat tracking offers instant visibility and notification on new threats as they occur. Allowing you to adapt your threat detection before the threats materialize.
- Collaboration – Our portal provides the means to share intelligence and discuss with your industry peers in real-time, providing you the means to better assess the risks associated with industry specific threats.
- Relevant – Tracking actors over time gives you the context to accurately identify true threats in the wealth of alarms and alerts relevant from generic threats, allowing you to focus your resources where the risk is.
- Expert access – RFIs provide direct access to a flexible pool of experienced resources for your own team when needed, without the investment and retention effort.
- Focus – Focus on the Financial Sector ensures deep specialist knowledge and relevant intelligence, eliminating the time wasted on sifting through generic, fluffed up information.
Types of InTELL provided
- Contextual intelligence regarding threat actors,
MO, TTPs, campaigns, etc.
- Private RFIs opened by our customer base.
- Personally Identifiable Information and credit
- Quarterly Threat Monitor Reports and webinars.