Criminals and spies are becoming smarter and more motivated. They make vast sums of money, which makes them increasingly better-equipped to confront your organisation with challenges. Relying on purely reactive protection is no longer enough; smart businesses opt for a proactive approach.
Organisations are confronted with a range of challenges, including:
- Threats that are constantly changing, becoming harder to detect and harder to prevent.
- An incident not only means operational loss and lost profit, but also damage to your reputation and your client base.
- New rules & regulations that add pressure when it comes to compliance.
CTM™ is Fox-IT’s MDR solution. CTM™ offers 24/7 monitoring and detection from our European Security Operations Centre (SOC). Developed over the last two decades, this solution builds on the expertise of cyber security experts. Tried and tested, it is based on a combination of extensive insight into current threats and innovative technology, supported by a global network of security experts.
A proactive approach
If organisations are to successfully address cyber security risks, they must change their cyber security strategy from the traditional, protective and reactive approach to a more proactive approach. Analysts call this Managed Detection and Response (MDR). MDR is a comprehensive approach that brings together insights, technology and employees within an integrated range of services with a strong focus on response. Organisations must implement solid and reliable defence mechanisms and step away from fragmented and static solutions. They are no longer able to rely on technology alone to deal with these threats. Monitoring security and improving prevention and detection are more important now than ever before.
Our 24/7 managed detection service detects cyber threats immediately. It helps organisations to efficiently respond if necessary. They’re protected night and day – even against the most advanced cyber threats.
- 24/7 monitoring and rapid incident reporting means that you are better equipped to deal with the advancement of cyber-attacks and cyber incidents.
- Our team of trained experts assist you with the monitoring and detection of threats, removing the difficulty of hiring and retaining a large internal team.
- Expert analysis by our SOC team means that all alerts are triaged, while deep dive analysis of network packets and endpoint events is completed, removing false positives and escalating genuine threats.
- Our alerts are not solely reliant on traditional signature based detection as we utilise our technical threat intelligence to produce detailed actionable insights.
- Our analysts proactively and iteratively search through networks and data sets to find threats that may evade technologies.
- Our services monitor organizations across various sectors, allowing us to gather relevant intelligence and then apply the specific sector intelligence to our estate.
- Our platform allows you to see what the analyst sees, providing access to incident cases, sensor alerts, packet data, endpoint alerts and management information in real time.
Types of common attacks detected:
- Botnet communication traffic.
- Successful intrusion attempts.
- Data breaches.
- Suspicious traffic patterns.
- Drive-by downloads.
- Malware distribution.
- Policy violations such as use of cloud storage.
- Remote access tools.
- Investigations into industrial espionage.
- Consequences of zero-days and APTs.
- Other consequences of abuse.