SkyTale/DSS is a high assurance IP network crypto that complements the SkyTale family of devices. Providing a compatible Payload Encryption protocol- and keying implementation, the SkyTale/DSS can be used as a tactical concentrator or as a Secret-level field crypto. Additionally, it operates as a proper tunnel-mode high assurance crypto, meant for strategic, static networks. The versatile nature of the unit offers organizations an extremely cost-effective and flexible crypto management solution. Having originally been designed for deployment in the armed forces, it has the environmental specifications suitable to endure outdoor conditions.
- SkyTale/DSS is a Payload Encryptor/IPsec tunnel-mode hybrid for high IA levels (Secret and higher) with a sturdy design.
- Primarily intended for server-room, command-vehicle and shelter use, it is designed according to the same environmental specifications as the SkyTale/DCV model.
- Two SkyTale/DSS fit neatly side-by-side in a 1U slot of a 19″ rack and use regular copper and fiber interfaces.
- The SkyTale/DSS is fitted with a keypad and a screen that displays authentication, configuration and status output.
- SkyTale/DSS has been earmarked to be compatible with the NATO NINE specification in the future.
Fox-IT combines smart ideas with advanced technology to create innovative solutions that contribute to a more secure society. Our experts develop products and custom solutions for our clients to guarantee the security of sensitive and critical government systems, protect industrial networks, defend online banking systems and secure confidential data. Fox-IT works closely with critical infrastructure industries and government and defense organizations around the world. Our products are recognized as having the highest levels of certification, such as NATO Secret and level Mission Top-Secret and Mission Confidential.