Masterclass IT Security – Business Alignment
The question is not whether you get hacked, but when. How do you minimize the risc and limit the impact? A well thought through security policy is an important basis and is more than only your IT department.
At the end of the course:
- You can estimate which risks are relevant for your organization.
- You are able to optimally facilitate the full security process.
- You know how to get your board and other uses along in the ‘security mindset’.
- You know the relationship between security and privacy and everything that is involved.
- You are able to minimize risk through testing.
- You are able to optimally react to an incident.
Erik de JongChief Research Officer
Nyenrode Business Universiteit works on a sustainable future by stimulating our students and participants to grow into responsible leaders. We do so by offering them a combination of academic theory, practical relevance and personal development. At Nyenrode, you learn to debate, convince and translate theory into practice.
Nyenrode is the only private university in the Netherlands, founded in 1946 by business and for business. We have always been internationally oriented. Nyenrode is located in two iconic locations: Amsterdam and Breukelen.