Does your management team or crisis team have the basic cyber knowledge and skills needed to deal with a crisis?
After completing this course, your crisis team will be better equipped to step up during a crisis.
What are the most important forms of cybercrime today? Which of these pose a threat to your organization? This training course provides insight into the crisis response process and gives you a better understanding of frequently used cyber terms and definitions. We will show you case examples so you know the do’s and don’ts during a cyber crisis.
This training course covers the following topics:
- Basic principles of forensics;
- Forensic readiness;
- The kill chain and threats;
- The incidence response process;
- Different strategies.
After this module you will be able to understand:
- The basic principles of forensic analysis;
- The most important terminology and concepts in cybercrime;
- What the kill chain is and how this is structured;
- The different types and latest types of cybercrime;
- The different hostile actors and what their motives are;
- What the threats are;
- How these threats could affect your organization;
- How, as an organization, you can prepare optimally for an incident or crisis;
- How to set priorities during a crisis and on what basis.
This training course is designed for employees who have to act at the management level during a crisis, for instance members of the management team or the IT department in your organization.
We recommend you to come with one or more colleagues to get the best result out of this course.
Your colleague will pay only € 300.
No specific prior knowledge is required.
We have not scheduled this course in English yet, please contact us for more information at email@example.com