The latest edition of the Fox-IT magazine FoxFiles is now available.
- Column Menno van der Marel on cybercrime entrepreneurship
- More focus on protecting personal data – On planned mandatory notifications for data breaches and best practice in crisis communication, once you’ve been hacked
- Hunt for the modern Jesse James – Reconstruction of a modern attempt to rob a bank
- Stop the fight against cybercrime – Ronald Prins on the need for standards in law enforcement
- OpenVPN-NL for Defence – Fox-IT enhances security of open source solution
- DataDiode in Britain – FCO Services uses Nexor data diode to protect system management
- Do-it-yourself forensic investigation – Fox-IT provides solution for in-house forensics
- I am Fox-IT – Behind the scenes: Security Analyst Kevin de Kok in 10 keywords
Download the FoxFiles magazine in PDF format here.