The latest edition of the Fox-IT magazine FoxFiles is now available.
- Ronald Prins calls for a digital fire brigade (column)
- Incident Response; FoxCERT is the expert team helping organisations to respond quickly to incidents like hacks or fraud. How does that work? A reconstruction of the KPN hack.
- Working safely on the move; A security solution for smartphones and tablets to work on the move with classified documents on ‘Restricted’ level and to generally enhance security on any mobile device. Secure Android Toolkit to be released soon.
- Spearheads of a cyber security policy; Six experts want to see a strong cyber security policy in the upcoming coalition agreement.
- Security bastion in the Hague region; 250 security companies and institutions of the Hague Security Delta collaborate to make things happen.
- Careful jurisprudence; Digital forensic evidence and the role of the legal expert in court.
- Tracks Inspector in practice; Analyzing digital evidence faster and more efficiently during an investigation.
- DataDiode for the Italian Navy; Italian security company Programatic deploys the Fox DataDiode for her customers.
- The last line of defence against APT’s; Cyberspies and eThieves stumble over the ECAT tripwires.
- Bits; Prince Willem-Alexander visits our office in Delft. Fox-IT at Hack in the Box and EAFS.
- Training Calendar and our summer special: the Forensics Summer School.
- Wanted: hackers
Download the FoxFiles magazine in PDF format here.
If you prefer to receive a hardcopy you can leave your address here: